Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bucket House Numbers Feature

 I'm pleased that once again these bucket numbers of mine have been featured, this time in an article by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel showcasing different outdoor decorating projects.

Alison Sherwood

6. Number it

Metal buckets make cute planters on their own, but add your house number for form and function.

Photo courtesy Lauren Zaubi / mywonderfullymade.blogspot.com

These buckets are STILL holding up -- I've never even had to repaint them in the two years they've been outside through all seasons.  Here's the link to the original post if you want more details on how to do this.  
Be sure to check out the article -- there are some really cute ideas featured including this beauty . . . 

Photo courtesy curbalertblog.com
 I'm a pushover for anything RED and chandeliers so this really speaks to me!
What's YOUR most popular post ever?  I think it's always fun to see what "speaks" to our readers the most. 




7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature. My most popular post is transferring images to rocks. It's been tweeted, pinned, and, featured more times than I can count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,

    Je trouve très astucieux et très joli de peindre le numéro de votre rue sur ces seaux agrémentés de fleurs...
    Merci pour le partage de vos belles photos.

    ❊ ♡ Gros bisous ♡ ❊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Features are soooo fun, congrats! Love your house number buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! We are seriously lacking in the house number dept. I think my hubby likes to keep delivery people guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buckets look great! What a fun way of displaying the house number. My hubby painted the blades of our ceiling fan red for our lanai. We call ceiling fans Florida chandeliers! heehee! Happy weekend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. These metal buckets are so cute, what a clever idea. Than you for stopping by and visiting today.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just followed you back, Lauren. My red rose isn't showing up yet cause of google glitches, but it soon will. Have a peaceful Sunday.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!